Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome to my smarty pants page!

Here on this blog we will find random and funny things to be smart about! I'm not sure how many things I will find so you may see a post each day, each week, or if I feel really smart a whole lot of times!

My name is Niesja and it's pronounced Nesha! I'm just your average Mom, Been married for 7+ years, likes to do a lot of fun things like snowboarding, hiking, swimming, playing the piano, singing and making fun of people! I didn't graduate from college yet, but I sure have a lot of funny things to talk about and thought you might enjoy hearing all about it.

The only rule for this blog is that you can't take me too seriously people. I like to be funny so if you don't get my humor don't get all offended.... I'm going to try and keep this as kid friendly as possible but sometimes things are too funny to not write about!

We are going to have lots of fun here so feel free to share this with all your friends and enemies!

Lets DO THIS THING!

No comments: